Okay, I understand the whole pro-choice argument about women’s rights to their own bodies and all that. I accept that there are certain circumstances where an abortion would save the mothers life or they have AIDS or something.
But can someone explain to me how you can just…
At twenty weeks, foetuses are already developing/have developed some of the nervous clusters and pain sensors etc etc, yeah?
Obviously we don’t know enough about the human development yet, because it’s still being debated whether or not they can sense pain.
Not trying to negate your opinion or anything, and thats actually a very valid point.
Just putting it out there that its a possibility that, you know, that baby (imo) can feel it.
At 20 weeks, very few abortions are even preformed.
Here’s a good article on all these fetal pain bills. The pro-life jesus-science isn’t based on much. (Other than triggered emotional response)
And those abortions after 20 weeks, which are usually wanted pregnancies gone wrong, shouldn’t be illegal because the fetus (maybe) feels pain. Animals can feel pain, they’re alive, and more conscious than a fetus. I don’t see many pro-lifers standing up for them.
23 Notes/ Hide
- tityboi2chainz likes this
- fuckyeahchoice reblogged this from thisisa-museum and added:
- thisisa-museum reblogged this from fuckyeahchoice and added:
- durianseeds likes this
- i-am-a-child-of-time reblogged this from sanityscraps and added:
- sanityscraps reblogged this from thisisa-museum and added:
- coeur-de-porcelaine reblogged this from thisisa-museum and added: